- What does my donation go towards?
- How may I pay for my donation?
- Is there a minimum donation?
- Is there a maximum donation?
- How will the charge appear on my debit or credit card?
- I have a question about a charge on my bank or credit card statement.
- Will I receive a receipt of my donation?
- Is my donation tax deductible?
- May I setup a recurring donation to Lab Rescue?
- How do I cancel a recurring donation?
- How do I change a recurring donation?
- Is there a minimum recurring donation?
- Can recurring donations be setup through my employer?
Sponsored Dog Donations
- Does 100% of my sponsor dog donation go towards that particular dog?
- May I sponsor a particular service, such as a heartworm treatment, instead of a dog?
- May I get progress updates on the condition and status of the dog I am sponsoring?
a. Your donation goes towards the veterinary care of animals accepted into the program and the operational costs of rescue. Sponsored donations go directly towards the dog being sponsored. General donations are used for all dogs in the program.
a. You may pay your donation online using a debit card (with a VISA or Mastercard Logo), credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Discover) or electronic check. You may also mail in a check to our organization. Cash donations may be made during any community action event.
a. Yes, due to processing costs, online donations (credit card or electronic check) have a minimum of $10. There is no minimum for cash or check transactions.
a. No, there is not.
a. It will appear as PAYPAL*LABRESCUE.
a. Contact us to discuss your question or concern.
a. Yes, a receipt will automatically be sent to you via email. If you require a receipt to be mailed to you, please Contact Us.
a. Your donation to us is tax deductible. However, check with your accountant or tax preparer for more information on deductible contributions. Adoption and surrender fees are not tax deductible.
a. Yes, you may setup an automatic donation that will be applied on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis through our donation system. Recurring gifts are much appreciated by Lab Rescue.
a. Please Contact Us to cancel a recurring donation. Please allow 10-14 business days to cancel a recurring donation.
a. Recurring donations cannot be modified once setup. Please Contact Us to cancel your current recurring donation. Once cancelled, create a new recurring donation via our donation system.
a. Yes, due to processing costs, online donations (credit card or electronic check) have a minimum of $10.
a. Yes, many employers offer non profit contributions through programs they offer or with the United Way. Please check with your company’s human resources department for more information.
Sponsored Dog Donations
a. Yes, it does, until all sponsorship funds have been depleted. Any money donated that is not used towards a particular dog goes into the general fund.
a. Absolutely. Use the Sponsor a Service option in our Donation service.
a. Yes, in most cases. However, due to the varying schedules of foster parents, updates may not always be available.